You agree that where Rechtsstandort Hamburg e.V. has provided you with an English summary of the terms of service, the summary is provided for your convenience only and that the terms of service as laid out in German govern your relationship with Rechtsstandort Hamburg e.V. If there is any contradiction between what the terms of service say and what this translated summary says, then the terms of service shall take precedence.
- Your use of the website www.dispute-resolution-hamburg.com (hereinafter referred to as "service") is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and the Rechtsstandort Hamburg e.V., a private entity (hereinafter referred to as "entity"), whose principal place of business is Rothenbaumchaussee 33, 20148 Hamburg, Germany. The entity is an association registered by the Amtsgericht Hamburg, VR 20360.
- With the service the entity provides a platform on which participants who pay an annual fee will be listed with an individual profile. Participants will gain access to a restricted member area where the respective profile can be edited by the participants.
- Changes and / or amendments to these terms of service are at the entity's sole discretion. Nevertheless, you will be informed 30 days prior to the date the changes take effect.
- In order to use the service, you must first agree to the terms of service. You may not use the service if you do not accept the terms of service.
- You can accept the terms of service by activating a checkbox during sign up.
- You may not use the service and may not accept the terms of service if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with the entity.
- The annual membership fee will be charged upon completion of the sign up process.
- You agree that any registration information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date. There will be a plausibility check during sign up. Once this check is positive, an email will be sent to you containing login data to the secure member's area.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your account. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to the entity for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the entity immediately.
The minimum contract term is twelve (12) months, starting with the reception of the email after sign up. Your contract automatically renews for the duration of the aforementioned period. If you wish to cancel your membership you may do so in written form no less than 14 days prior to the renewal date.
- All text, photos, graphics, audio and video files are subject to copyright and other legislation regarding the protection of intellectual property and may not be duplicated, amended, etc. for any purposes nor used on other websites without written consent from the entity.
- With uploading content to your personal profile you grant the entity rights according to sections 12, 16, 19a, 23, 69c UrhG. In other words: By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give the entity a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, and non exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content which you submit, post or display on or through the service.
- All content provided by the members for their personal profiles will not be reviewed by the entity. The entity will not guarantee for any content that is provided by the members. You confirm and warrant to the entity that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- You are not allowed to upload content or take any action on the website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code. You will not use the website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
Access to your account may be restricted or completely denied if a breach of these terms of services or a violation of legislation is detected.
All information you provide during sign up will be treated with great respect. The entity is bound by the applicable German laws.
The terms of service are governed by German law. Any invalid clause shall be replaced by the respective legislative provision. For disputes arising out of these terms of service, the place of jurisdiction shall be Hamburg, Germany.