- Commercial law
- Corporate law (M&A)
- Logistics and transportation
German Attorney-at Law
Previously: International commercial law, corporate law, M&A transactions and international arbitration
Nowadays exclusively domestic and international arbitration proceedings as party representative, arbitrator, presiding and sole arbitrator in approx. 30 arbitrations, 12 of which were located in China
Presiding Arbitrator, Sole or Co-Arbitrator at CIETAC Beijing, CIETAC Shanghai, SHIAC Shanghai, DIS – German Arbitration Institute, Bonn, CEAC – Chinese European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg, Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, German Ad-hoc-arbitrations
Counsel in arbitration proceedings before CIETAC Beijing, CIETAC Shanghai, Arbitration Court at Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Arbitration Court of Cereal Traders at Hamburg Stock Exchange, Coffee Arbitration Court Hamburg, Ad-hoc arbitrations
Speaker at numerous arbitration seminars, mainly related to China arbitration.
- Born in 1951
- Studies of law and psychology at Hamburg University
- Partner of SCHULZ NOACK BÄRWINKEL, Hamburg - Shanghai - Ho Chi Minh City from 1981 until 2016
- Presently Of Counsel and arbitrator
- Co-Founder and Speaker of the Management Board of China European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg from 2007 - 2012
- Judge and member of the board at the Hamburg Lawyers Professional Court
- Arbitrator at Willem C. Vis Moot Court, Vienna and at CIETAC Moot Court, Beijing
- Board member of Chinese - German Society e.V., Hamburg
- DIS – German Arbitration Institute
- CEAA – Chinese European Arbitration Association
- Hamburg Arbitration Circle e.V.
- German Chinese Lawyers Association e.V.
- Comment on the Announcement of the Chinese Supreme People´s Court Fashi [2015 No. 15], in: SchiedsVZ 2015, 251 et seq.
- Insolvenzrecht in der Volksrepublik China (Insolvency Law in China), in: Münchener Kommentar zur Insolvenzordnung Vol. 4, C.H. Beck Verlag,3rd edition 2016
- Arbitration Courts in Asia – Especially in China, in: Hamburger Handbuch des Exportrechts, C.H.Beck Verlag, 2nd Edition, 2014
- CIETAC versus CIETAC, in: Deutsch-Chinesische Wirtschaftsvereinigung e.V. Yearbook 2012-2013, S. 105 et seq.
- Enforcing Claims – CIETAC-Arbitrations Gain Importance, in: China Contact 5/2012, 27
- CIETAC Arbitration Rules 2012 – Another Move Forward, together with Mr. Yu Jianlong, SchiedsVZ 2012, 134 et seq.
- Verbürgung der Gegenseitigkeit zwischen Deutschland und China? (Reciprocity secured between Germany and China?), in: SchiedsVZ 2007, 100 ff.
Schulz Noack Bärwinkel